Finally, I think spring has arrived in St. Louis (I'm almost scared to say that for fear that it will go away!). In the past week, the kids have actually been able to enjoy some quality
outdoor time. Here are a few pictures of everyone enjoying the great outdoors . . . I'm even including Huck (our 10 month old boykin spaniel). We have had TONS of snow this winter and it has all been a little much for this Alabama girl! These show Ford, Virginia and Jeb enjoying some fun in the sun! There is also a shot of Ford and his friends at the Read, Right and Run Marathon that he participated in 2 weeks ago -- he ran 25 miles, read 26 books and did 26 good deeds in preparation to run the final 1.2 miles in Forest Park on the weekend of the Go! St. Louis Marathon. He was quite proud of himself. Jeb cheered him on from a perch on Brent's shoulders. This sunshine sure beats SNOW!
New Happy Place
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment