Monday, August 18, 2008

First Grade!!!

Today Ford entered 1st grade!  Wow!  I feel old!!  He was a bit nervous and excited too . . . I can't wait to hear about his first day.  I'm sure I will not get as much information as I want, but maybe he will share a little!  Here are a few pictures from 1st Grade!

Reed School 2008!
Ford's classroom . . . the theme is superheroes (see the capes!?) . . .
Ford and his friend Nicholas were wearing the same shirt (I'm thinking the sizes are different though!).  This would have been a nightmare for a girl but the boys thought it was funny.  Their desks were even in the same grouping of 4 so that were sitting next to each other!!
Ford and his teacher, Mrs. Eisenbeis . . . 
At his desk after we completed our scavenger hunt to locate important spots . . . coat hangers, cubbies, pencil sharpener, reading corner, calendar, job chart, etc...  Ford's job for today is "30 second clean up" -- wonder if we could apply that at home????
My sweet boy! :)
Ford's classroom . . . 
It is hard to believe that next year, we will be sending two sweet kids into Reed School . . . scary!

No comments: