Thursday, November 27, 2008

A November Update!

So, I'm a little behind in my blogging!  I'm hoping this will catch everyone up on life at the Balogh house.  I decided that Virginia and I needed a fun "girl" activity for just us and so I purchased season tickets to the Family Series at COCA for us.  Our first play was this month -- Frog in the Clouds.  It was so cute and Virginia loved it -- I think I have finally found my date for plays and musicals!!  This is a picture of us just before heading out for our lunch at Chipotle (her pick, but my favorite spot!) followed by the play . . .


Ford's soccer team also finished up a great season this month.  Such a cute team of Reed kids! 

Their final end of game of team "shake" . . . 
And finally, Ford had election day out of school but Virginia and Jeb had class that day.  This allowed Ford and I to have a date.  He had been wanting to go to the pottery painting store ever since Virginia came home with a cool painted piece from a birthday party.  So paint we did . . . Ford's cereal bowl is officially all AUBURN -- blue outside with footballs and an orange inside.  WAR EAGLE!!!



1 comment:

amy said...

you are so clever- LOVE the COCA idea. I may steal it...