Finally, the pictures from Disney are being posted! I feel like my head has been spinning since our return. What a fun but crazy time to be away! Ford and Virginia LOVED our recent week at Disney and Jeb enjoyed being an "only child" with Mimsie for a week. Ford rode every roller coaster at Disney except Everest and Virginia rode all of them except Space Mountain and the Rock N Roller Coaster -- she rode Everest twice and they both rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad about 40 times! Seriously! Splash Mountain was a hit and so were the teacups. They also loved Soarin' and Test Track at Epcot -- I think we did Test Track 4 times in a row! The characters were exciting too . . . especially to Virginia. Ford tolerated the princesses! Christmas was such an incredibly beautiful time to visit Disney and while we hate Jeb and Mimsie had to tolerate ice and snow in STL, we were awfully happy to miss it and enjoy days in the upper 60's all the way up to 80 our last 2 days! Of course, I really missed Orlando this morning when I woke up to a temperature of 4 degrees. BRRRR!
So, here are the photos!
Ford and Virginia in their ponchos and ready for Kali River Rapids at Animal Kingdom.
No comments:
Post a Comment