Monday, March 30, 2009

Ford's BRRRRRRR!



So a very long time ago . . . obviously before I actually had a child, I made a really dumb comment.  I said that I would pick my battles and that I would never battle with my kids over their hair.  About a year ago, Ford starting wanting to shave that sweet little head of his . . . dreams of baseball players or Army officers, who knows?  I was adamant.  No way was my sweet baby cutting all his hair off.  No WAY!  During spring break, Brent reminded me of the time I said I would NEVER (remind me, never say never!) battle with my kids over their hair choices.  So . . . . Saturday, Brent took Ford for the big cut.  He loves it and so do I -- although, I long for his sweet little boy hair!  I realized this morning when I said "Go brush your teeth and hair" that we have eliminated a morning check mark -- he no longer has to brush his hair!!!  

No comments: