Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa, I Can Explain . . .

Tonight was the night that we made our visit to see Santa. And this is the first year that I haven't dressed the kids in Christmas clothes and coordinated their outfits for the picture. A little sad to think they are getting to big for that! :( Virginia doesn't even have a Christmas outfit this year. Wow -- I'm really getting more practical . . . a true recessionista! :) Anyway, as you can see, Ford was happy as a clam, Virginia was faking a smile and Jeb was as stiff as a board. But at least Jeb got in his lap -- he would have no party of Santa last year!!

Virginia and I were the only ones amused by the elf hats that Santa was passing out . . .
Great night with Santa. Great dinner at the mall. Lots of fun Christmas lights to see on the way home. One 8 year old that made a brand new Christmas request for the first time tonight -- seriously, I thought Santa was done!

No comments: