The summer is flying by . . . somehow I thought we would get bored but we have been anything but bored! Here are a few random shots of our summer fun . . .
Virginia and her friend Megan enjoying snow cones at the pool. Each of my kids gets a dollar at the pool and snow cones seem to be the treat of choice this summer! They love swimming, especially because tons of their friends swim at the same pool. Even Jeb can swim on his own now -- I can't believe I officially have three swimmers!

Through June we were spending LOTS of time on the baseball field with Ford. This was taken after the game where he hit an inside the park grand slam!!! He was very proud and so were we!!!

The ice cream truck has started driving through our neighborhood. What a wonderful treat! Jeb likes Shrek ice cream and Virginia prefers Scooby Doo!

This year was our first year to buy season tickets to The Muny. The Muny is an amazing outdoor theater in Forest Park and this is the 92nd season. Virginia LOVED seeing Beauty and the Beast and she and Ford both enjoyed Cats. Next up, The Sound of Music!

Our other consistent summer treat has been frozen yogurt. The rage has hit St. Louis -- Fro Yo, Chill and Yo My Goodness are our favorites. I really can't resist a yogurt treat!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment