Back to school! Back to school! Back to school! We have had an amazing summer, but I thrive on routine and we haven't had one since late May. I have to admit, I was ready for the school bell to ring. Of course, Jeb doesn't start back until September 10th so I'm not footloose and fancy free -- yet! My won't next year be different when I drop all three of them off at Reed School in mid-August . . . a little bittersweet.
Ford -- 3rd grade
Virginia -- 1st grade

Virginia and Mrs. Donnelly . . . Virginia is still not totally sure about this whole new teacher each year thing! But thankfully, she got a big hug from her kindergarten teacher to get her started and she has several familiar faces in her class.

Virginia and Riley . . . 1st graders at last!

And now for our big 3rd grader . . .

Ford with Miss Finan . . . he is hoping that since she competes in triathlons that she can offer him some advice for quickly getting socks and shoes on wet feet. He'd like to cut his transition time in his Labor Day triathlon on 9/6!

Brent and Ford . . . I love that he still lets us love on him!!

Here is to an amazing school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment