We made it through another school year! I can't believe that next year, all three kiddos will be hopping on the same bus and heading to the same school. Yikes! I think I will actually be quite sad to see my baby go . . . in the fall, Ford will be in 4th grade, Virginia will be in 2nd grade and Jeb will start kindergarten! Where has the time gone??!!
Bus stop on the last day of school . . . we were missing two kids. The kindergarten kids wore white, 1st grade wore green, 2nd grade wore blue, 3rd grade wore red (which was so hard for my Auburn boy! Thank goodness for a red Cardinals t-shirt from the Easter bunny!!), 4th grade wore orange and I'm not sure about 5th grade since Patrick wasn't at the bus stop! The kids were having a end of school picnic to celebrate the end of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment