Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another iPhone Update

Blogging hasn't been a priority lately, but in an effort to remember a few things, you get another iPhone update! We have been busy but I seem to never have my camera. Not to mention, why are the last 8 weeks of school so crazy busy??!! I'm finally ready for summer -- we need some free time around here.

But for now, here is what is going on at the Balogh house . . .

Jeb is taking swimming lessons every Tuesday and now jumps in without any help from the teacher and swims to the ladder! Hooray! I think by the end of the summer I just might get to read a magazine by the pool while my children swim!!!!! (sorry for the horrible picture -- iPhones don't like action shots!)

Mema and Bud came for a visit and had a nice nap with Jeb and Barney!
Virginia and I worked out a little time at Ladue Nails for a mani/pedi . . . love that she loves this as much as I do!!!
On a whim, I purchased a $20 fondue pot at Tuesday Morning. It was a total hit! Cheese fondue with yummy Companion bread and chocolate fondue with strawberries -- I think they would eat it every night.
And Ford now knows what it feels like to get a bat in the face -- and apparently this was only a small amount of the blood. The majority was on the field and on Brent! Thank you Lord for getting Brent home in time to take Ford to baseball practice -- bloody facial injuries are not my specialty. Thankfully, all teeth are still in his mouth and nothing appears broken. He does have one swollen bruised little face though!
Hopefully the next update will be better! I have some recipes to share and lots of projects going on -- one day I'll actually get them posted! :)

No comments: