Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jeb is a fish!

I'm having trouble with my baby growing up. It seriously makes me sad. I think I was so overwhelmed for a few years that I was quietly wishing for Ford and Virginia to get a little more independent. With Jeb, I've had more time to enjoy the baby stuff and the time has flown! Jeb has spent the last 8 weeks learning to swim. Yes, SWIM! Soon enough, I will be able to sit at the pool with a magazine while my children swim safely! I see the light at the end of the baby tunnel. But it is a little sad.

So, here is my happy swimmer. I was a little late pushing record so he is splashing into the pool before you can see that it is him!! Go Jeb go! And for my St. Louis friends -- I highly recommend Little Fishes Swim School!!!