We have had a busy two days at the Balogh house! Yesterday morning upon arriving at the mall with Virginia and Jeb, I realized that my stroller was in Brent's car. Instead of doing the smart thing and immediately returning home, I decided I could handle a quick return at the sporting goods store and a visit to the food court with my sweet two year old without a stroller. This was the big mistake! Jeb was everywhere . . . he was like a little monkey finally let loose from a cage! Why they have candy at the check out of a sporting goods store is beyond me! But, he did have a very cute moment . . . he climbed up in this comfy cardinals chair to rest from his adventures and I quickly captured it before the rest ended. He looks so sweet but the busted lip and the bandaid on the knee should show you that he is not always so sweet and somber!!
New Happy Place
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment