Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Conversations with Jeb . . .

Wednesday is my day with Jeb.  I can't say that we do anything spectacular on Wednesday but it is so nice just to be able to actually hear what he has to say -- poor guy has a tendency to be overpowered by older talkers!!  So hear are a few of his thoughts today:

Conversation with Gymboree sales lady after purchasing new underwear:
Gymboree lady:  Bye Bye . . . I hope you enjoy your new undies!
Jeb:  Hey Missy  -- don't talk about my undies!!!!
(I do take complete credit for "Hey Missy" -- I think I say it to Virginia a lot!)

On the way to pick Virginia up from school:
Jeb:  Mama, what is inside my head?
Me:  Well, your brain is inside your head Jeb.
Jeb:  Is that why I can't (proceeds to bang his head with his fist) crack my head open?
Me:  Yes, Jeb.  If you crack your head open your brain might fall out!
Jeb:  That is a bad idea -- a very bad idea.


1 comment:

Vicki Balogh said...

Truly.....out of the mouths of babes!