Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Balogh Time!

The kids are having a blast in Birmingham with their cousins. Today, all the Baloghs were together at the pool along with Goodsells. Twelve little swimmers and tons of fun! I highly recommend the large water guns at the $1 store -- for $12 we had 5 hours of pure pool gun fighting fun!

The whole gang . . . we bribed them to get them to cooperate -- no dinner unless you get in the picture!
Thanks goodness for Ansley -- she loved helping with Jeb and he loved having her around!
Virginia and Martha . . .
Jeb and Bobby -- how great to have a cousin that thinks you are this funny?!
My handsome Ford . . .
More pictures to follow . . . tomorrow we head to Lake Martin for more water fun!

1 comment:

Mary Mac said...

awww! I am so jealous! Those are great pictures!!! I am so glad y'all are having so much fun!!!